1. Follow verbal cues: sit, down and stay.
2. Walk on a loose leash.
3. Come when called from a distance.
4. Allow eyes, ears, torso and paws to be touched, as expected during veterinary exam or grooming
5. Able to comfortably walk through a crowded area.
6. Always friendly and well-mannered in the presence of other dogs.
7. Remain calm in the event of a sudden loud sound.
8. Allow a stranger to approach while you carry on a natural conversation.
9. Remain comfortable meeting a stranger when you are present.
10. Readily adapt to caregiver during your absence without signs of anxiety such as barking, lunging, or pacing.