KEEN Dog Training – Basic skills every keen dog should know:
- Follow verbal cues: sit, down and stay.
- Walk on a loose leash.
- Come when called from a distance.
- Allow eyes, ears, torso and paws to be checked, as expected during veterinary exam or grooming
- Well-mannered while walking through a crowded area.
- Friendly and well-mannered in the presence of other dogs.
- Remain calm in presense of loud sounds.
- Allow a stranger to approach while you carry on a conversation in a natural manner.
- Remain comfortable meeting a stranger when you are present.
- Adapt to caregiver during your absence, without any signs of anxiety such as barking, lunging, or pacing.
KEEN K9® DOG TRAINING